Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jan 6 - 10, 1994

Jan 6, [1994]  10:19 pm

I hope to be alive while the prophecies of the prophets about the latter days come true.  And I pray that I will be worthy to survive all the things of whitch are happening.

Normal day.  Today the snow was very very light.  It was still a littel warmer than usual.  Pep band tomarrow for Girls Basketball.  I had lunch over at the Seminary Building.  I'll go there from now on.


Jan 7, [1994]  11:40 pm

At 4th Red today, Mr. Hunt had us take a littel jont up to the computer lab, while I was up there waiting for Mr. Hunt to make up his mind, I saw a Jewish woman that works in the computer lab.  I looked at her & thought, "Beeing a Jew must be really strange."  but then I reminded myself that Jews are of the House of Israle & are my brothers & sisters.  Even tho most of them aren't Mormons, they will come to the condition of knowing that Jesus is their savior.  Mr. Hunt took us all the way upstairs for nothing.  He sent us back to the room.  Than man irritates me.  After school I came home for a littel bit until I had to go back to a basketball game at West. (I was in the pep band).  West lost.  I came home later than usual tonight because I went with Thomas & he had to pickup a sandwitch from Subway.  When I came home mom said, "Where have we been?"  She must think that I decided to walk home, or do drugs or something.


Jan 8, [1994]  10:47 pm

A preatty boreing day.  Went to the laundry mat with Eddie & Tim to play some video games.  I didn't play.  Last Night I left my trumpet in Thomas' car, he called me last nigh & told me he would be coming around today to give it to me.  I'm still waiting to this minet.  Tonight I was reading about the law of concecration, that when the saints lived in Missouri they tried liveing the concecration law.  But it was to hard for them so they were driven out of Missouri & were given the lesser law, the law of tithing.  Under the law of concecration, every body would live according to their needs.  Everything else that the saints wouldn't need would be put into a storehouse for the poor & needy.  Church tomarow at 1:00pm.


Jan 9, [1994]  10:25 pm  Sunday

Today after priesthood, they had an anouncement on there was going to be baptisims for the dead on April 26.  I need to prepare for this .  Lead music in priesthood today.  Thomas brought back my trumpet today.  I practiced a littel bit.  I snowed alot last night & today, about 4 inces.  During Sunday School today my mom was begining to give a lesson & then suddenly the window exploded in on us.  Somebody threw an ice ball at the window.  Class was posponed for a littel bit until we got it cleaned up.  I did half of my homework for tomarrow.

Richard Larsen came over with our new hometeaching roster.  Hope we can do it this time.

P.S.
I gay $5.00 in my offerings today $4 to tithing & $1 to the General Mishonary fund.


Jan 10, [1994]  9:58 pm

Went bowling today, I did horrible.  I think my best score was a 56.  Usual day.

There was a gas leek in Murry early tonight.  Checked out a book filled with "Renassance?" music.  I played some of it when I got home.  While I was waiting for the bus home today, I saw at least 4 diffrent people that were familliar to me smokeing around me.  Anne McClint was next to me & said, "It disgusting how many people smoke, espesially kids."

I hope Mr. Hunt does something tomarow because I'll be mad if I have to bring my trumpet over there again & do nothing with it.  I'll be doing something over there anyway if he dosen't do something, I have pep band practice.

Finished, 1st Nephi, starting 2nd Nephi.  Seminary tomarrow.

1 comment:

Dave said...

It feels like I'm reading my own journal when reading your blog!